weekend top 5 + excitementFebruary 17, 2007
My homage to Pulp was featured on Spinner.com this week here.
The new AOL Gay and Lesbian, QueerSighted, launched this week, and I am an official blogger! See it here.
A *ahem* sexy pic of me in the bathtub is here.
And this week’s top five will be … *drumroll* … top 5 shows ever (in no particular order)! Post yours in the comments.
1. Jon Brion at Largo, summer 2005.
2. Rufus Wainwright at the Electric Factory, Poses tour 2002.
3. DFA1979 at the Black Cat, spring 2005.
4. Franz Ferdinand at Brixton Academy, 2004.
5. Elliott Smith at the Trocadero, 2003.